We are your TEMO-authorized dealer and installer who will be with you every step of the way throughout your entire sunroom or screen room installation process.
Here is a brief overview of our installation process:
- A complimentary property survey determines if your local city codes and specific building requirements allow for sunroom or screen room installation.
- If a sunroom or screen room is determined to be permissible, a complimentary custom design is created to match your unique vision.
- The design is completed and sent to TEMO’s engineering department, where blueprints are created, approved by a TEMO-registered engineer, and returned to us.
- The blueprints are reviewed with you to ensure everything is to your liking.
- Once the blueprints are approved, the sunroom or screen room is ordered and production begins.
- Each sunroom or screen room is handcrafted and inspected for complete quality control. Construction is completed at the TEMO factory and then shipped to us.
- If necessary, the foundation installation is completed by us at this point.
After installation, any breakthroughs that are required from your home to the sunroom or screen room are completed and then all electrical wiring is set up.